Xtreme Paint Studio 2 Day Wildlife Airbrush Lesson.
This lesson is designed to teach the student how to create stunning wildlife artwork either for illustration purpose or for the automotive trade. If you’re painting a Lions & Tigers, Horses & Birds or any other animal the principles are the same.
- How to create a sketch to work from
- Different image transfer mediums
- Rendering textures like hair, skin, feathers, scales
- Use of transparent & opaque paints
- Mixing colours to match image
- Render Piercing eyes
- Background work to make the chosen subject stand out
- Use of various scratching & erasing techniques
- Shading tecniques to create depth in the artwork.
It’s a high-quality lesson in a relaxed atmosphere in Dave’s Home studio in Basingstoke, Hampshire
You will not need to bring anything with you as all equipment is provided.
Refreshments will be provided during the day, but please bring a light lunch with you or you can use the local store that’s just a few minutes away.
Maximum of 4 pupils per class. We have all the tools on sale that you use throughout the day, so you will be ready to put into practice what you have mastered in the class when you get home!
If you have any questions about the day, please contact us email@example.com