This 3 day airbrush portrait lesson is designed for students who want to know how to create photo realistic portraits either for illustration or automotive artwork. We will walk you through step by step how to create an accurate sketch to work from and how to create an underpainting and photo realistic detailing with the use of various paint types and texturing tools.
3 Day – 9am to 6pm
- How to create an accurate sketch to work from
- Underpainting techniques
- The use of transparent and opaque paints
- Creating the right edges
- Freehand and stencil work
- Mixing colours to match the image
- Observe shapes and values in the image
- Erasing & scratching techniques & tools used to create the right textures
- Background work and how to create depth in your artwork
- Rendering hair eyes, eyelashes, facial hair and other fine detail work
It’s a high-quality lesson in a relaxed atmosphere in Dave’s Home studio in Basingstoke, Hampshire
You will not need to bring anything with you as all equipment is provided.
Refreshments will be provided during the day, but please bring a light lunch with you or you can use the local store that’s just a few minutes away.
Maximum of 4 pupils per class. We have all the tools on sale that you use throughout the day, so you will be ready to put into practice what you have mastered in the class when you get home!
If you have any questions about the day, please contact us firstname.lastname@example.org