Xtreme Paint Studio 3 Day Advanced Airbrushing Lesson (Modular 3)
This lesson is a complete walk through of a full detailed art project that utilizes all the techniques and tools mastered during the beginner & texture lesson. The project will include many of the textures you learnt during the texture day, but will show you how they can be used in a full project. With the use of various stencil work, freehand airbrushing and scratching/erasing techniques, basically everything you have in your tool bag and more.
- Choosing the right medium for the project, both in terms of the reference photo and art surface
- Planning stages – creating an accurate sketch to work from and choosing the correct transfer medium
- Using of various masking techniques relevant to the project
- Using Transparent & Opaque paints
- Scratching and Erasing techniques
- Choosing the right background for the main focal piece
- Learning to troubleshoot any issues during the project, both in terms of the airbrush equipment/paint and the artwork
- Completing the project
It’s a high-quality lesson in a relaxed atmosphere in Dave’s Home studio in Basingstoke, Hampshire
You will not need to bring anything with you as all equipment is provided.
Refreshments will be provided during the day, but please bring a light lunch with you or you can use the local store that’s just a few minutes away.
Maximum of 4 pupils per class. We have all the tools on sale that you use throughout the day, so you will be ready to put into practice what you have mastered in the class when you get home!
If you have any questions about the day, please contact us firstname.lastname@example.org