Iwata Custom Micron CM-SB (version 2) airbrush
The Custom Micron airbrushes are now improved with a taller, more comfortable trigger and a crown cap dock on the rear of the preset handle.
The Custom Micron Series are for the elite professional who demands precise and accurate control of very detailed airbrushing. These airbrushes are reputed to be the best – the flagship of Iwata airbrushes. The special matched head systems are hand fitted, adjusted and retested until the spray characteristics are perfect, giving superb atomisation and incredible control. Click here for more information on Iwata airbrushes.
The CM-SB has a 0.18mm needle and nozzle. The CM-SB is the most versatile in the Custom Micron range because you can attach small side cups that hold a few drops of paint through to suction bottles up to 2oz (56ml). This is ideal when frequent colour changes are required. Also you may view your close-up detail work directly over the top of your airbrush without a gravity bowl in way of the view. Click here to view cups and bottles to fit the CM-SB.
The CM-SB is excellent for these applications:
- Fine Art
- Nail Art
- Photo Retouching
New features of the CM-SB version 2:
- Taller trigger for more precise control
- Redesigned shape and grip on trigger for comfort and control
- One-piece needle-chucking guide with auxiliary lever for ease of re-assembly
- A crown cap dock on the rear of the pre-set handle so you will never lose your crown needle cap again when you take it off for the closest detail work.
The CM-SB features:
- 0.18mm nozzle for the finest detail
- Hand-fitted and tested matched head system
- Side-feed (comes with 1/8oz (3.5ml) cup for right or left-handed use)
- Ultra fine detail to 3/4″ (0.18mm to 20mm) spray pattern
- Removable head assembly for easy cleaning
- Easy roll top trigger
- Body cut-out for easy adjustment of needle packing and lubrication
- Pre-set adjustment handle
- Crown cap
- Highly polished, hardened stainless-steel needle for exceptionally smooth transition from detail to mid-range spraying